Cardinal Surecare Protective Underwear Features
- Super absorbent core quickly locks in fluid and neutralize unpleasant odors
- Cloth-like back sheet is ultrasonically bonded to give quilted look and feel, offering a noticeably quieter, discreet, and dignified solution
- Stretch, breathable material for anatomical fit is cool and comfortable to wear
- Airflow technology provides air to skin contact, keeping the skin cool, dry and comfortable to promote perineal skin health
- Offers snug, secure fit to prevent side leakage
- Provides Adult Incontinence Protection
- Ideal for use in bowel and bladder training
- This product is designed for optimal incontinence care and has the look and feel of actual underwear while offering excellent incontinence protection
- Offers exceptional containment and fit
- Low-profile and can absorb large amounts of fluid
Who can use Sure Care Plus Maximum Absorbency Underwear?
- Those using the product on themselves (not putting them on someone else)
- Relatively active and mobile adults
- Mild to moderate urinary or bowel incontinence
What to buy with Cardinal Sure Care Underwear
How do you fix Incontinence?
- Do the right exercises
- Stop smoking
- Lose excess weight
- Avoid lifting
- Do daily pelvic floor exercises
- Treat constipation promptly
- Cut down on caffeine and alchohol
FAQs About Sure Care Plus Protective Underwear
How tight should an adult incontinence underwear be?
It is recommended that the underwear should fit snugly around the waist, but not be too tight. Make sure that there are no gaps around the stomach or legs because if the diaper is loose then it becomes a common source of leakage, but diapers that are too tight or overstuffed can also cause problems, such as compression leaks.
Does Sure Care Underwear contain latex?
No, Sure Care Protective Underwear is not made with natural rubber latex.
What is the absorbency level of Sure Care Plus Underwear?
It has heavy absorbency level and prevents the risk of leakage.
What are the benefits of protective underwear?
This Protective underwear is highly absorbent and unnoticeable under most clothes. It has a stretchable design which allows it to be pulled on and worn just as normal underwear pair. This increases its effectiveness.
Cardinal Surecare Plus Protective Underwear Specifications
- Selecting the appropriate protective underwear size ensures comfort, leakage protection and dignity
- Pinpoint your height and weight (lbs.) on the Size Chart
- Match the color on the Size Chart to the color on the Key to obtain the appropriate protective underwear size
Sure Care Diapers Sizing Guide