Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Features
- The pump bottle helps replenish and moisturize dry skin. Suitable for the whole family
- Formulated to provide long-lasting moisture to help prevent dryness, flakiness, and irritation
- Lightweight and non-greasy, making it easy to apply and quick to absorb
- Fragrance-free, making it a good choice for those with sensitive skin or those who prefer products without added scents
- Formulated to provide hydration and protection for normal to dry skin types
- Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion is dermatologist-recommended, indicating that it has been tested and found to be safe and effective for use on the skin
Lubriderm Sensitive Skin Lotion SDS
Water, mineral oil, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, petrolatum, ethylhexylglycerin, carbomer, ceteareth-20, DMDM hydantoin, sodium hydroxide, sodium citrate, panthenol, citric acid, titanium dioxide.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use?
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Wash your hands or take a shower or bath before applying the lotion.
- Squeeze a small amount of lotion into the palm of your hand.
- You can use as much or as little as you need, depending on the area of your body you are moisturizing.
- Rub the lotion into your skin using gentle circular motions.
- Start at your hands or feet and work your way up your arms or legs, applying the lotion evenly.
- Continue applying the lotion until it is fully absorbed into your skin.
- Be sure to pay extra attention to areas that tend to be dry, such as elbows, knees, and feet.
- Repeat as needed. You can use this moisturizer for sensitive skin, or as often as needed, to help keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you apply this lotion to the face?
Lubriderm daily moisture lotion is to be applied to the skin for moisturizing purposes. However, if applying to the face, starting with a small patch is recommended to ensure it does not cause irritation before you apply it liberally.
2. Will it clog pores?
Lubriderm is formulated to absorb quickly and leave a clean-natural feel. It is a non-comedogenic lotion, which means it will not clog pores.
3. Does this lotion have an expiration date?
Unless lotion with Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is cosmetics and does not require an expiration date for the product. However, if you notice a change in the smell or color, as with any cosmetic product, you should discontinue use.