Leggett & Platt S-Cape 2.0 Foundation Style Features
- Leggett & Platt S-Cape 2.0 Foundation Style Adjustable Bed Base technologically advanced wireless remote control stands on its own, so user can place it on nightstand for easy access
- Under-bed lighting provides ambience and functionality. Control under-bed lighting using remote to make getting in and out of bed at night easy
- 4"-Profile Foundation Style Base with Wall hugger Technology: State-of-the-art Wall hugger technology lifts up while simultaneously gliding back keeping nightstand within reach
- Head and Foot Articulation: Effortlessly raise the head or foot to find the perfect position for watching TV, reading, surfing the web, or just relaxing
- 850-lb. Lift Capacity: This high-performance base easily lifts up to 850 lbs. total maximum weight, including the mattress
- Back-Lit Wireless Remote with Safety Lock: The technologically advanced wireless remote stands on its own place it on the nightstand for easy access. Get peace of mind and prevent children from accidentally operating the base with the safety lock feature
- Full-Body Dual Massage with Wave: Relax and rejuvenate after a long day with the dual-wave massage, which moves from head to toe to soothe entire body. Or choose standard massage for all-over relief
- Zero Gravity Button Plus Two Custom Programmable Positions: Raise the feet to the same level as the heart for a healthy rest in the zero gravity position. For ultimate comfort and convenience, program two of favorite positions and recall them with the touch of a button
- Flat Button: Programmed out of the box with a press-and-hold Flat button for safety, the button can be changed to one-touch for convenience
- Snore Button: The anti-snore feature elevates the head of the base 7° to open up airways and reduce snoring
- Adjustable Legs: Heavy-duty 2½"-diameter legs quickly and easily adjust from 6" to 10" in height for a perfect fit
- Power-Down: For added safety in the event that electricity is lost, the emergency power-down feature will slowly lower the base using a battery backup
- MicroHook: This retention system eliminates the need for a mattress retainer bar at the foot of bed providing a sleeker, more modern look. MicroHook may not be compatible with all mattresses or bed accessories, such as dust ruffles
- Wireless Syncing: Easily program basis for simultaneous action in a king mattress setup through the remote no sync cable required. One or two remotes may control two bases
- Leggett & Platt S-Cape 2.0 Foundation Style Adjustable Bed Base User Manual
- Leggett & Platt S-Cape 2.0 Foundation Style Adjustable Bed Base Brochure
How to Install S-Cape 2.0 Foundation Style Adjustable Bed Base
STEP 1: Before discarding any packing materials, open the adjustable base shipping carton and verify the following items are included:
- (1) Mattress Retainer
- (4) Bed Legs
- (1) Remote Control
- (3) AAA Batteries
- (1) Power Down Device (batteries not included)
- (1) Owners Manual
- (1) Warranty Activation Card
- (1) Quick Setup Guide
STEP 2: Uncoil the main power cord and remote control and extend them out head end of base, then remove the hardware box from shipping container. Cut the zip-tie and remove the mattress retainer.
STEP 3: Install (4) legs into the base frame. Simply screw each leg into a tapped hole at each corner of the base frame.
STEP 4: With base still in shipping carton, rotate the entire bottom carton on its edge and then gently rotate over so base is resting on its legs.
STEP 5: Remove the shipping carton and plastic packaging from the adjustable base frame. Remove protective film from Micro-Hook strips, if applicable.
STEP 6: Plug electrical power cord into a working, grounded electrical outlet.
Note: An electrical surge protection device is recommended (not included).
STEP 7: Briefly activate all functions of the base with the remote control to verify all features are in working order. If base does not operate, refer to the Troubleshooting section of the manual.
STEP 8: Return base to the level position.
STEP 9: Install mattress retainer at the foot end of the adjustable base as follows:
a. Locate grommeted holes at foot end of base.
b. Place mattress retainer ends into grommeted holes in top surface of adjustable base.
Press down until horizontal retainer section is flush against base.
STEP 10: Install mattress on adjustable base.
|Types Of Bed||Dimensions|
|Twin XL||38 x 80|
|Twin||38 x 74|
|Full||53 x 74|
|Queen||60 x 80|
|King||76 x 160|
|Cal King||72 x 168|
|Split Queen||60 x 160|
- 1st year Full Warranty
- 2nd and 3rd years Limited Warranty
- 4th through end of 25th year Limited Warranty