Features of Invacare MicroAIR Mattress
- Invacare MicroAIR Lateral Rotation Alternating Pressure And Low Air Loss Mattress has dual-layered, quilted cover which is fluid-resistant and vapor permeable
- 50 LPM compressor
- Audio and visual alarms signal when air pressure is low or during a power outage
- Automatically re-centers the patient after each turn
- Turn times of 10, 20, 30 and 60 min. with option to turn right or left only
- For added safety and peace of mind, the mattress remains inflated through power outages
- Includes ¼, ½ and ¾ turn options
- State of the art compressor allows for easy set up and effective therapy cycles
- Constant pressure monitoring:
- Solenoid valves open and close to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion
- Wireless auto fowler:
- When the transmitter in the head section is raised, 25% more air is automatically added into the mattress, helping prevent the patient from bottoming out
- Weight capacity:
- MA90Z: 350lb
- MA90ZB42: 1000lb
- MA90ZB48: 1000lb
- Invacare Mattress Maintenance Manual
- Lateral Mattress User Manual
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged once they are opened due to hygienic reasons
What to buy with MA90Z Invacare MAttress?
How to Operate of Invacare Lateral Rotation Mattress?Left
:The time indicates the rotation duration. Center:
Rotation to Center. The time indicates the rotation duration. Right:
Rotation to the Right side. The time indicates the rotation duration. Static:
Static mode. All air cushions maintain constant pressure. Pulse:
Set 10 minute pulse time cycle. All of the air cushions in the mattress will remain static at the current pressure settings for 10 minutes, then the pressure in the mattress will decrease by 20% for five seconds. After five seconds, the mattress will once again inflate to the set pressure settings for 10 minutes, then deflate by 20% for five seconds, and the cycle is repeated. Multi-Pulse:
The cycle duration can be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
In this setting, the mattress will remain static at the current pressure settings for the time selected.
Then, every two minutes, for the time selected, the pressure in the mattress will decrease by 20% for five seconds.
This pulse cycle repeats itself for the selected time. (i.e...if 10 minutes is selected, the mattress will initially remain static for 10 minutes.
Then, every two minutes, the pressure in the mattress will decrease by 20% for five seconds.
The mattress will then inflate back to the set pressure setting and remain static for the time selected and the cycle is repeated.)
Lateral Rotation Mattress Warranty
Limited Warranty - 1 Year - Mattress, 2 Year - Power Unit