Invacare 9000 SL Wheelchair Features
- Invacare 9000 SL 20 Inches Wheelchair features long-lasting, stylish carbon steel frame
- Urethane casters for a smoother, lightweight ride
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Dual axle allows users to self-propel or be propelled by a caregiver
More About Invacare 9000 SL Wheelchair
- Unfolding the Wheelchair:
1. Tilt the wheelchair towards you (raising the opposite wheel and caster off the ground/floor).
2. Place your hand on the top of the seat rail closest to you where the seat upholstery is attached.
3. Point your fingers and thumb to the inside of the wheelchair.
4. Press downward on the top of the seat rail until the wheelchair is fully open and the seat rails are fully seated in the H-blocks.
5. Engage both wheel locks, open the footrest/legrest for clearance and transfer into the wheelchair.
- Folding Invacare 9000 SL:
1. Swing footrest/legrest in locked position to the front of the wheelchair.
2. Pivot footplates upward to vertical position.
3. From behind the wheelchair, grasp the right hand edge of the solid seat.
4. Raise the seat to the hinged side.
5. With both hands, grasp the middle of the front and back edges of the solid folding seat and lift up until the wheelchair begins to close.
7. Continue to close the wheelchair by grasping the armrest furthest from you and pulling the armrest towards you.
- Cleaning Metal Surfaces:
- Hot water and a mild detergent on soft cloth should be used for cleaning metal surfaces
- Wipe down with damp cloth
- Dry surface by wiping down with dry cloth
- Car polish and soft wax can be used to remove abrasions and restore gloss
|Overall Depth without Riggings||30.5"|
|Seat To Floor Height||19.5"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
Limited Warranty: Lifetime on frame and cross braces
1 year on all components