Joerns Healthcare Hoyer Battery Features
- Battery Capacity: 3.2 Ampere hours
- Battery IP ratings: IPX5
- Can be used with and Hoyer Classics Deluxe Power Lifter
- Confirm the lift is not giving a low battery alarm when the hand control is operated. If the alarm sounds, do not use and place on charge immediately.
- The batteries are protected from deep discharge by a LOW VOLTAGE ALARM. This will sound when the batteries need recharging and the hand control is being operated. It will not sound independently of the hand control being operated.
Caution: Do not ignore this warning alarm. Complete the lifting operation and place the lift on charge (see charging instructions).
Hoyer Battery Charging Instructions
The batteries are located in the power pack and are charged through a socket at the base of the control box.
- Insert the power supply plug into the charge point at the base of the control box. The plug is inserted with a straight push. DO NOT twist the plug in the socket.
- Plug the charger mains lead/cord into a suitable mains/power outlet.
- Charging is fully automatic. The LCD indicator indicates the status of the charging.
Note: Even if the charger is left plugged in for extended periods it will not allow the batteries to overcharge.
- Green Light: Indicates main power is on
- Yellow Light: Indicates battery is charging
- Battery will be fully charged when yellow light goes off
- To return the lift to service, pull the charger socket out and disengage from the mains supply
What to buy with Hoyer Replacement Battery
Precautions to take while using Hoyer Battery for Hoyer Patient Lifts
- The battery is not to be opened by unauthorized personnel
- Do not touch battery/charger terminals
- Keep the batteries fully charged. Place the battery on charge whenever it is not in use. If it is more convenient to do so, place on charge every night. The charger will not allow the batteries to overcharge.
- To avoid possible permanent damage to the battery, the battery should be placed on charge as soon as the display indicates the half-empty battery symbol
- Never store the battery for long periods without regular charging throughout the storage period
- Always make sure the mains power to the charger is switched off before connecting or disconnecting the battery pack
- Never leave the battery pack connected with the charger mains power switched off
- Do not leave the charger switched on with the hoyer lift battery not charging
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
Hoyer Linak Batteries Warranty
LINAK warrants the batteries for 12 months from the date of production. However, the life of a battery depends on how the battery is used, and how often.