Graham-Field Walkabout Imperial Rollator Features
- Ergonomic hand grips
- Adjustable handle height to accommodate broad range of user heights
- Durable, heavy duty 8" wheel for indoor and outdoor use
- Basket included that can be placed underneath seat for carrying of personal items
- Folds quickly and easily into a compact unit for storage and transport
- Includes easy-to-read, retail-friendly user manual
- Removable padded backbar
- Rear reflectors increase visibility at night
- The height of the handle is to be measure from floor to the patient's hand
Note: Rollators are not intended to be propelled while seated. Do NOT use this rollator as a wheelchair or transport device.
Graham-Field Walkabout Imperial Four-Wheel Bariatric Rollator User Manual
How To Use Walkabout Imperial Four-Wheel Rollator?
Please consult a healthcare professional for the proper adjustment.
Assembling the Rollator
- Remove Rollator and other components from the carton. Unfold the frame; spread the front and back legs apart.
- Push down the locking mechanism to secure the legs in place. NOTE: Ensure the side crossbars (locking mechanism) lockdown.
- Â Insert handgrip handlebars into the frame. NOTE: After installation, make sure the brake cable is secured to the frame with a rollator clip.
- Â Secure positioning of handlebars with adjustment knob. Install the backrest into the frame and secure it with push buttons.
Folding the Rollator
- If necessary, remove the accessories and lift the seat.
- Hold one handle and pull up on the Folding Pull Strap that is attached to the crossbar (locking mechanism) or the pouch underneath the seat.
Using the Hand Brake
Brakes should be used in one of the following methods:
- To Engage Brake: Push down on the lower part of the handbrake
- To Remain Stationary: Hold the handbrake up.
- To Continue Mobility: Release the brake. To unlock, pull up on the top portion of the brake handle.
- To Sit on the Seat: Push down on the bottom portion of the brake handle to lock.
- To unlock, pull up on the top portion of the brake handle.
Caution: Always lock hand brakes when the user is immobile; never sit on the rest seat if hand brakes are not locked.
Adjusting the Height
- Remove the adjustment knob and bolt by turning counterclockwise.
- Consult with a healthcare professional for proper adjustment.
- Install the adjustment knob into one of the adjustment holes by turning clockwise.
- Repeat STEPS 1 to 3 for the other side. Make sure that the height adjustment is at the same height for both handles to ensure safety and proper use.
Note: After adjusting the height, the brakes of the rollator must be checked and, if necessary, adjusted.
- For dust and dirt, wipe Rollator gently with a damp, soft cloth.
- Inspect wheels periodically for wear or damage. Use a mild soap and water solution to clean, rinse with clear water, then dry with a soft cloth.
- Never use organic solvents, abrasive cleaners, or scouring pads on any part of the rollator.
- Before every use, inspect the operation of the brakes and have them adjusted if necessary by your GF Health Products, Inc. authorized distributor.
- Inspect the rollator weekly or on a set routine preventative maintenance schedule for normal wear and tear. If any component is not in proper working order or appears worn, contact your GF Health Products, Inc. distributor for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts.
- If handgrip or hand brakes are loose, DO NOT use them. Contact your GF Health Products, Inc. authorized distributor.
- Replace any broken, damaged, or worn items immediately.
- For the best service from your rollator, always use replacement parts from GF Health Products, Inc.
- Periodically inspect the casters and caster stems for assembly tightness and verify that the wheels are free of hair or other debris that could interfere with free-wheel operation.
Imperial Four-Wheel Bariatric Rollator Specification
|Width Inside Handgrips
||26"Â measured wheel to wheel
|Minimum Handle Height
|Maximum Handle Height
||450 lb EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
5 Year limited warranty