- Graham-Field Lumex Heavy Duty Bathtub Safety Rail fits tubs with walls 3" to 7.25" thick
- Not recommended for use with fiber glass tubs
- Color: White
- Weight capacity: 300lb evenly distributed
1. Remove the bathtub safety rail from the box and place it on a flat, dry surface.
2. Remove the four suction cups from the box
3. Take one suction cup, insert its threaded rod into the bathtub safety rail leg's threaded hole, and turn the suction cup clockwise until tight.
4. Repeat step 3 for the remaining three suction cups.
5. Ensure that the tub surface where the suction cups will be installed is smooth, clean, and dry before installing the bathtub safety rail. Clean and dry the suction cups: remove any dust, powder, or foreign particles to ensure proper installation.
6. Use the wrench to loosen the adjustment nuts. Start with the bottom nut and loosen it approximately four turns, then loosen the top nut approximately four turns. Continue loosening the adjustment nuts as described until the bathtub safety rail is wide enough to fit your bathtub.
7. Place the bathtub safety rail in the desired location on the bathtub. Position it with the adjustment nuts on the outside of the bathtub, as shown at right.
8. Use the wrench to tighten the adjustment nuts. Start with the bottom nut and tighten it approximately four turns, then tighten the top nut approximately four turns. Continue tightening the adjustment nuts as described until the bathtub safety rail is securely fastened to the bathtub.
9. Test installation security by giving a strong pull to the bathtub safety rail in a lengthwise direction to the bathtub. If the bathtub safety rail moves, reset it and tighten it more.
10. Perform step 9 until the bathtub safety rail is securely fastened and does not move when pulled.
- Maintenance and Cleaning:
- Inspect the Bathtub Safety Rail weekly and tighten it as needed to ensure proper installation. To clean the Bathtub Safety Rail, wash it with soap and water or a mild detergent, then rinse. Ensure the Bathtub Safety Rail is rinsed well before use.
- If the 69603A Bathtub Safety Rail is not properly assembled and adjusted, personal injury and damage to the Bathtub Safety Rail could result
- Use only Lumex replacement parts. Non-Lumex replacement parts could cause personal injury and damage to the Bathtub Safety Rail.
- This product has a weight limit of 300 lb, EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Notice for California Customers- California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive or developmental harm
- Always ensure the Bathtub Safety Rail is secure before use
- Hold the Bathtub Safety Rail firmly when entering or exiting the bathtub
- Check the Bathtub Safety Rail weekly for signs of damage or cracking. If damage or cracking of any component of the Bathtub Safety Rail is found, DO NOT use the safety rail
Lifetime limited warranty