- Golden Tech Comforter Medium 26 Extra Wide Lift Chair includes Headrest Covers, Left Hand Control and Arm Covers
- Timeless style and comfort
- Hand stuffed seam back
- Full chaise pad support for total body comfort
- Simple two button control
- Easily raise to a standing position
- Gently lower to a seated position
- Recline for extra comfort
- "Full Napper" position
- Superior leg extension
- SmartTek inside
- Non-skid leg levelers for extra stability and safety
- Easy access battery back-up system
All Golden Technologies lift chairs now come equipped with SmartTek, a self-diagnostic technology that notifies customers if there is a malfunction with their Golden lift chair.
How SmartTek Works
- Lift chairs now have a green LED light display on the hand control and a second green LED light display on the wire that plugs into the transformer. If one or both of these lights are off, the user will know there is a malfunction with the chair.
- If both LED lights are off, the user should first check that the chair is plugged into an electrical outlet, that the fuse or breaker for that outlet are properly working and that all other connections are plugged together properly.
- When the green LED on the transformer is not lit, it means there is a malfunction with the transformer and it needs to be replaced.
- When the green LED on the hand control is not lit and the chair is not working, it may mean the hand control or extension wire is defective and needs to be replaced.
- When the green LED lights on both the transformer and on the hand control are not lit, it may mean the transformer is defective and needs to be replaced.
- If both LED lights are on, and the chair runs only in one direction, the hand control is defective and needs to be replaced.
- If both LED lights are on, but the chair does the motor needs to be replaced.
Brisa is the first polyurethane fabric designed with a unique ventilation system that enables it to breathe, keeping you cool and comfortable. A discreet grain pattern of this fabric is achieved by a natural process that simulates the supple surface of genuine leather.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced fabric design
- Luxuriously soft and supple
- Stain, scratch and blemish-resistant
- Climate control technology
- Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather
- Superior comfort in all climate conditions stays cooler than leather in warm weather conditions
- Resists cold weather stiffening
- Stain resistant technology
- Cleans effortlessly with soap and water
- Lifts most stains with alcohol based solutions
- Disinfects with 5:1 bleach solution
- Heat and Massage:- Dozens of massage settings covering two different massage zones: one across the lumbar (lower back area) and one in the seat
- Four massage motors provide relief to stiff, tired and strained muscles
- 15 and 30 minute massage timers
- Activate any of the massage zones while in Wave or Pulse massage settings
- Independent adjustable massage intensity and speed settings
- Relax with soothing low and high penetrating heat
- Independent 30 minute heat timer
- Soothe back muscles with our warming heat systemÃ‚Â
- Low and high heat settings
- Gel Memory Foam
- It delivers all the benefits of memory foam with a cooling touch.
Increases air circulation
- Gel beads are infused into the memory foam to deliver a technology that creates an open cell structure to promote air movement. Heat from your body dissipates to help maintain a cool, comfortable temperature while spending hours in your lift chair.
Provides balanced support
- Gel memory foam provides a firm yet comfortable seating surface and support for your arms on the armrests. Gel memory foam is designed with extra support where you need it for just the right amount of contact.Ã‚Â
Provides pressure relief
- Gel memory foam may provide relief. It gently cradles your body reducing painful pressure points
|Width between arms||27.5"|
|Floor to top of seat||19.5"|
|Seat to top of back||27"|
|Seat to top of arm||7"|
|Floor to back edge of seat raised||27.5"|
|Floor to front edge of seat raised||23.5"|
|Seat angle raised||16Ã‚Âº|
|Floor to top of foot rest reclined||23"|
|Floor to top of back reclined||32"|
|Back angle closed||115Ã‚Âº|
|Back angle reclined||145Ã‚Âº|
|Foot rest angle closed||90Ã‚Âº|
|Foot rest angle opened||180Ã‚Âº|
|Distance required from wall reclined||17"|
|Extension reclined from back of seat to end of foot rest||42"|
LIFT MECHANISM, RECLINE MECHANISM AND CHAIR FRAME LIMITED WARRANTY Golden warrants for the lifetime of the chair by the original consumer to repair or replace at Golden option the Lift Mechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized on all models for three years. The Capri, Monarch and Monarch Plus are limited to six months subsidized labor. The Space Saver is limited to one year, parts and subsidized labor on the lift frame, recline mechanism and wood frame. GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any cost or expense for examination of any warranted parts nor is Golden to pay for costs for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components. 3 YEAR ELECTRICAL PARTS WARRANTY, GOLDEN warrants the electrical parts of this chair against defects to original consumer only, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase by a consumer. The Monarch chair has electrical parts warranty of 2 years. The Capri and Space Saver chairs are limited to 1 year electrical parts warranty. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year on all models except Capri, Monarch and Monarch Plus, which are limited to 6 months. GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination of any warranted parts nor is Golden to pay cost for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components. ELECTRICAL PARTS LIMITED WARRANTY 4TH THROUGH 7TH YEAR During the period beginning with the expiration of the full three year parts warranty offered above and continuing through the seventh year after date of original purchase by a consumer, GOLDEN will warrant the electrical parts on the following pro-rated basis. Year 4 earns a 35% discount off suggested retail price. Year 5 earns a 25% discount. Year 6 a 15% discount and year 7 a 5% discount. By way of example, a part costing $100.00 that needs replacement in year 4 would cost $65.00. GOLDEN shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination and/or service of any warranted part or to pay for costs of transportation, handling and packaging of the chairs and/or parts or components. Capri, Monarch, Monarch Plus and Space Saver are excluded from this portion of the warranty.