Future Call EM Help Phone Features
- Hold Key with music
- Bright neon for incoming calls
- PBX message light
- Redial key
- FCC Approved
- Available in white color only
- Red 911 emergency key is backed up even if the unit is unplugged from the line
- One Touch Dialer this phone not onlyÂ work with one-touch dialing from the 10 memories but this is great for people with Dementia or Alzheimer
- Store on/off switch prevents memories accidentally being erased or changed
Memory Feature of Future Call Help PhoneTo Program
Phone is equipped with 911 memory key, 2 one touch memory keys and ten 2 touch memory keys for programming your most frequently dialed telephone numbers.
To Retrieve Memory Numbers
- Make sure the store ON â€“ OFF switch is ON.
- Slide the Normal / One touch Switch to NORMAL position.Â
- Lift the handset and place it on the side. Do not listen to the handset while programming.Â
- Press and release STORE button. Note: Once user start programming a number do not hesitateÂ
- Press the 0-9 keys for the telephone number you wish to store including area code if needed.Â
- Press and release the STORE button again.Â
- Press the M1, M2 or (0-9) where you want that telephone number stored in.
- Number is now stored.Â
- Replace handset.Â
- To change a stored number, repeat the same process. The new numberÂ will be stored and the old number will be removed.Â
- Note: If user need to disconnect the 911 key you may program any other number user wish or just the digit â€œ1â€ into this key by following the points 1-6 push the 911 key for point 7 then points 8-9.
Key button Memories:
Phone provides the option of â€œNormalâ€ or â€œOne Touchâ€ dialing mode.
- Normal mode
- To retrieve numbers stored in the key button,(0-9) Pick up the handset and press the AUTO button. Then press the key button number (0-9) which stores the Telephone number user want to dial. The call will be automatically dialed.Â
- To retrieve numbers stored in M1 or M2 keys
- Pick up the phone and wait for a dial tone, then press the key button which stores the telephone number user want to dial. Call will be automatically dialed.Â
- One Touch mode - To retrieve numbers stored in the key button, Pick up the phone and wait for a dial tone, then press the key button which stores the telephone number user want to dial. Call will be automatically dialed. Please note:
- Original Two touch memories will become one touch memories at ONE TOUCH mode
- There will be no dialing (0-9) function when the ONE TOUCH mode is selected
- User cannot program any memories when in ONE TOUCH mode
- User Manual
How to Use Future Call EM Help Phone?
Important Safety Instructions:
- Coil Cord Connection
- Insert coil cord into modular jack located on left hand side housing. Connect the other end into the modular jack located on handset.
- Line Cord Connection
- Insert the modular plug of the straight cord into the rear side of base unit, the insert the other end of RJ11C plug into the wall jack.
- Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid or Aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
- Do not use this product near water, for example, near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool.
- Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The product may fall causing serious damage to the product.
- Slots and openings in the enclosure and the back and bottom are provided for ventilation, to protect it from overheating. These openings must not be blocked orcovered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed,sofa, rug, or other similar surface. This product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register. This product should not be placed in a built-in installation unless proper ventilation is provided.
- Â This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your dealer or local power company.
- Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this product where the cord will be abused by persons walking on it.Â
- Â Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in the risk of fire or electric shock.
- Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short out parts that could result in a risk of fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the product.
- Do not disassemble this product, but take it to a qualified service technician or service center when repair work is required. Opening or removing covers may expose you to voltage or other risks. Incorrect reassembly can cause electric shock when the appliance is subsequently used.
One Year Limited Warranty