Fitterfirst Professional Balance Board Features
- Fitterfirst Professional Balance Board increases core strength and stability
- Made from durable 3/4 birch plywood
- Polypropylene sphere
- Eco-friendly, water-based finish
- Tri-level sphere adjusts quickly to steeper angles to give a greater balance challenge
- Better balance, faster rehabilitation and improved sports performance
- Safe, non-slip top surface for any type of footwear or bare feet
- Weight capacity: 500lb
Fitterfirst Balance Board Applications
- 16" Pro Balance Board -
- Family fitness
- Late rehabilitation
- Athletic training
- 20" Pro Balance Board -
- Senior balance training
- Early to mid rehab
Benefits of Balance Board Training
- Improved balance & coordination
- Better proprioceptive awareness
- Improved core stability & strength
- Greater ankle range of motion (R.O.M.)
- Improved flexibility & agility
- Enhanced performance in sport & daily life
What to buy with Fitterfirst Balance Board
Safety Steps while using Fitterfirst Pro Balancing Board
- Adjust Balance Boards to the lowest possible setting for first-time use
- Only use these products on a dry surface, free of any obstacles
- You may need to step off quickly. Make sure you have ample space
- If you feel unsafe or feel like you may fall:
- Step off the Board. Do not use it again until you have the help of a spotter or some other suitable form of balance aid
- Stand in a doorway and touch both sides of the door frame beside you
Note - If used properly, Balance Boards are FUNctional training tools. Always maintain a proper upright posture with your head up, back straight, and knees bent. Keep your eyes focused straight ahead. Do not staredown at your feet as this may lead to loss of balance. The exercises on the following pages outline the basic activities you can do with these Boards.
How to adjust Fitterfirst Professional Balance Board?
These Boards have 3 different height settings. To adjust between settings:
- Turn the sphere to slide it up the ramp base until it clicks into position
- To reset the sphere back to the lowest setting turn the sphere all the way past the highest setting and release so that it falls back into the lowest position.
Professional Boards Exercises
- Beginner Level - Begin with a gentle range of motion (R.O.M.) on your Board until you become familiar with the movement. Always maintain a stable upright body position and proper heads-up posture with eyes looking straight forward.
- Side to Side - Shift your weight from left to right and back
- Front to Back - Shift your weight from heels to toes and back
- Rotation - Rotate the board using controlled circular motions
- Intermediate Level -
- Core Training - Sitting exercises are intended to improve core strength and mobility in the lower back and abdominals. Alternative position: legs extended forward, using hands for support.
- Squats - Amp up your regular squat routine by using a Balance Board. As you become comfortable using the Board while performing squats, up the intensity by adding weights
- Balanced Push Up - Start on your knees and work up to full push-ups as you become comfortable. Use caution and be aware that the wrist are in a full extension for this activity.
Fitterfirst Balance Board User Manual
Fitterfirst Balance Board Warranty
One year warranty