Why choose First Quality Cuties Complete Care Baby Diaper?
- No lead or any heavy metals
- Produced in zero waste to landfill facility
- SFI sustainably sourced fluff
- Up to 12 hours of leakage protection
- Fragrance free
- Iotions and dyes free
- Dermatologically tested
Benefits of Cuties Baby Diapers
- Thoughtfully designed with your teenage incontinence in mind
- Ultra-absorbent. ultra-responsible
- Good for day or night Ultra-Absorbent Core, with sustainably-sourced fluff, locks wetness for away from baby sensitive skin
- Saggy, bunchy, leaky diapers are out An extra layer of protection helps keep everything nice & snug
- AirMax breathable outer cover
- Maximum dryness meets maximum cuteness
Features of Cuties Complete Care Diapers
No Lead or Any Heavy Metals in Our Ink
Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
Responsibly Made in the USA
Dermatologically Tested (But Not on Animals)
Elemental Chlorine-Free Fluff
Free of latex, lotions, fragnance & chlorine bleaching
What to buy with Cuties Baby Diaper
Cuties Complete Care Baby Diaper by First Quality FAQ's
What is different about Cuties diapers?
Thoughtfully designed, responsibly made & incredibly soft. Is is designed to help protect the health of your baby's sensitive skin, including the designs themselves. Cuties diapers are made with five layers of super soft protection that help keep your cutie nice & dry, comfy & cute. Super Snug Fit Strips as an extra level of comfy snugness, to make everything feel so good and fit so right, all day & every night.
What ingredients do you use to make Cuties diapers?
Cuties Complete Care Diapers are made with SFI Sustainably-sourced fluff (elemental chlorine free), non-toxic superabsorbent polymer (sodium polyacrylate), chlorine free cotton-enhancedTM' nonwoven dryness layer, polypropylene nonwoven fabrics, non-latex elastics (stretch sides, waist, legs), fastening system, breathable moisture barrier, safe adhesives, inks (made without lead & heavy metals).
Are Cuties Chlorine Free?
Cuties don't add chlorine to diapers. Instead, we use an elemental chlorine-free process to purify the fibers in our diapers. The FDA considers this method to be safe and dioxin free.
Are Cuties products safe for my baby?
Yes, diapers are hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested, unscented, elemental chlorine free, free of latex, lotions, lead or any heavy metals. And use sustainably sourced fluff.