Features of Donut Cushion by Essential Medical
- Offers a comfortable experience to users who need to sit for a long time
- Promotes pressure reduction
- Consists of a round design that fits perfectly in a wheelchair, office chair, or bucket seat
- Helps decrease the risk of pressure sores and tissue breakdown
- This Donut Foam Cushion comes with a removable navy blue cotton cover
What to buy with Essential Medical Donut Cushion
When to use a Donut Pillow?
A sitting donut pillow can be used to provide relief from the following conditions:
FAQs About Essential Medical Donut Cushion
Can you sleep with a donut cushion?
People usually sit on donut pillows by placing the donut on the seat of a person's chair. Donut pillows can also be used while sleeping to ease pain and tension away from a bruised or broken body part.
How to sit on a donut pillow with a broken tailbone?
Sit on the donut pillow, making sure that your tailbone is centered over the cushion's hole with each buttock cheek resting on either side of the donut cushion's opening. Once seated on the donut cushion, lean forward slightly instead of reclining back to further alleviate tailbone pressure.
Is sitting on a donut cushion good for your back?
Most people are unaware of the risk involved in sitting in the wrong posture and end up experiencing problems that are related to bad posture. The use of a donut cushion helps in improving how you position yourself while sited. This prevents pains such as back and neck pains.