Drive Ventura Standard Scooter Features
- Padded, flip-up armrests that allow easy transfers and user access
- 33AH batteries included for maximum range of up to 15 miles
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Seat position can be adjusted forward or backward
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Large plastic front basket
- Programmable controller
- Front and rear suspension
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Easy disassembling frame
- Easy free four wheel operation
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Includes headlight
- Interchangeable color panels (red and blue) included
What to buy with Ventura 4 Wheel Standard Scooter
How to use Drive Ventura Standard Scooter?
1. Remove your scooter from its packaging. Loosen the tiller adjustment knob, raise the tiller to the desired angle and retighten the knob.
2. By hand, loosen the two knobs that secure the rear shroud to the base of the scooter.
3. Lift up on the shroud to remove.
4. Connect the red connector on the battery harness to the matching red connector on the main cable.
5. Replace the rear shroud and reinstall the two knobs removed in Step 2.
6. While lifting up on the seat release lever, place the seat onto the seat post. Release the lever and rotate the seat until it locks into place.
7. Insert the armrests into the attachment points in the seat frame so that the armrests face forward.
8. Attach the front basket by aligning the bracket on the tiller with the mounting holes on the basket. Then push down to secure in place.
9. Fully charge the scooter batteries by inserting the round charger connector into the charging terminal on the scooter tiller. Then insert the 3-pronged plug into a standard electrical outlet. Be sure to charge the scooter for 8-10 hours before first-time use.
10. Before use, make sure that the yellow freewheel mode lever of the scooter is in the “drive” position.
How to operate Ventura Scooter?
- After your scooter is assembled, and adjustments have been made you are now ready to operate your scooter.
- The key switch applies power to the control system electronics, which in turn supplies power to the motors. Turn the key switch with the key inserted to turn on your scooter.
- It is recommended you start at the slowest speed setting when familiarizing yourself with your scooter controls. Once you feel comfortable with the controls, and movement of the scooter you may then increase the speed.
- Rotate the speed knob to the lowest speed setting. Engage the throttle, and begin steering to drive forward, backward, left or right.
- If you want to stop the scooter, release the throttle and it will automatically return to the center position to stop the unit.
- Once familiar with the controls rotate the speed knob to increase the top speed to a comfortable setting.
- When the scooter is turned on, the battery gauge will display red, orange, and green indicators:
- Red: Your scooter should be charged as soon as possible.
- Orange: Do not drive your scooter for a long trip.
- Green: Your scooter has full battery capacity.
How to clean Ventura Standard Scooter?
- To clean your scooter, use a damp cloth with a mild, non-abrasive cleaner on the plastic and metal parts
- If necessary, clean your scooter with an approved disinfectant safe for use on your unit
- Never hose off your scooter or expose it to direct contact with water
- Never use any chemicals on the upholstery of your seat, this may cause the seat to dry out and crack
Drive Ventura 4-Wheel Scooter Specifications
||48" x 25"
|Floor to Seat Height
||19.5" to 22.5"
||18"W x 16"D x 13.5"H
||PG S-Drive 70A
||24v x 350W x 5100RPM
||4A off board
||10" x 3" flat free
||10" x 3" flat free
Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 14 Months. Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months