- Drive Trident HD Heavy-Duty Power Chair has large, front-anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride and enhanced obstacle handling
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable Controller
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Joystick is protected by metal casing
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Slide-out battery tray for easy access
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately
- Optional elevating legrests sold separately
Click Here for User Manual
- Safety Notice:
- Fully charge the battery after every trip and prior to using the power wheelchair. If you do not frequently use the power wheelchair fully charge the batteries every two weeks to prevent battery failure.
- If the battery gauge drops to red, charge the power wheelchair as soon as possible. Completely discharging the batteries may damage the batteries, or shorten the expected life of the batteries.
- Batteries contain lead and lead compounds. Wear proper safety attire when handling batteries.
- Only use sealed lead acid AGM or gel-cell batteries in this product.
- Keep metal objects away from the battery terminals, electric shock may occur.
- Always replace both batteries at the same time for optimum performance. ïƒŸ Always make sure the power is turned off when getting in and out of the power wheelchair.
- Always make sure freewheel levers are in the drive position before getting in or out of the power wheelchair.
- Do not put the power wheelchair in freewheel when on an incline or decline.
- To ensure the users familiarity with the power wheelchairs operation, practice driving at low speeds in a spacious hazard-free area travelling forward, backward, left, right, decelerating, maneuvering up inclines, and down inclines.
- Avoid unnecessary movement of the power wheelchair.
- Always wear the seat belt included with this product when operating.
- Never reach, lean or bend when driving your power wheelchair.
- Avoid exposure to moisture, standing water, rain, snow, ice or salt when possible.
- Store in a clean and dry condition. Do not drive your power wheelchair at night without proper lighting.
- Do not remove the anti-tip wheels. Keep your feet on the footplate at all times during operation.
- Do not stand on the footplate.
- Keep your hands and feet away from moving parts while driving.
- Be aware of loose fitting clothes that can become caught in the drive wheels.
- Do not connect an extension cord to the battery charger.
- Do not take your power wheelchair on roads or highways.
- Do not operate your power wheelchair when you are tired, or after consuming alcohol.
- Be cautious when driving your power wheelchair in busy areas or shopping malls.
- Under no circumstances should the power wheelchair be used as a seat in a motor vehicle.
- Do not attempt to lift your power wheelchair by any parts other than the frame.
- If you will be seated in your power wheelchair for an extended period of time, power off the power wheelchair. This will prevent inadvertent movement from unexpected joystick contact.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
48" x 29.5"
||22" x 20"; 24" x 22"
||PG VR2 70A
||24V x 450W x 2700RPM
||12V x 50AH
||10" x 3"
||14" x 3"
|Battery Weight (pair)
Warranty on Frame - Limited Lifetime, Warranty on Electronics, Controller, Drive-Train Components - 24 months, Warranty on Batteries - 12 months