Why choose DribbleStop Urine Incontinence Clamp?
- Made without natural latex
- Inconspicuous low-profit design
Features of Dribblestop Male Urinary Incontinence Clamp
- Custom Fit: The Dribblestop Male Urinary Incontinence Clamp is fully adjustable. Each penile clamp comes with different sized links resulting in a choice of size options from small to large.
- Allows Blood Circulation: This Incontinence Clamp does not apply any pressure to the sides of the penis. Since blood circulation is unrestricted, the clamp is comfortable and safe for 24 hour bladder control.
- Easy to Clean: Closed-cell foam does not absorb liquid. The Dribblestop Male Urinary Incontinence Clamp can be easily hand washed with warm water and soap.
- All Plastic Construction: The Dribblestop Male Urinary Incontinence Clamp is made entirely of plastic and foam and will pass easily through metal detecting systems, like those used by airport security.
What to buy with Male Urinary Incontinence Clamp
Dribblestop Incontinence Penile Clamp Kit FAQ's
1. Is the Dribblestop Clamp adjustable?
The clamp is fully adjustable. You can adjust to just the right size by simply changing the link size or selecting a different notch. Easy to read full instructions are included with each kit.
2. Why does a Dribblestop Kit come with two clamps?
Because it is very important to rotate the clamps on a daily basis. This allows the memory foam to regain its shape after a day of use, and will allow you to get a longer life out of your Dribblestop clamps.
3. Does the Dribblestop Clamp impair circulation or sensation?
The Dribblestop clamp is specifically designed to apply slight pressure only to the top and bottom of the penis; it takes very little pressure to stop the flow of urine. Blood circulation is not restricted on the sides of the penis and when adjusted to a comfortable custom fit the clamp will control urine leakage without affecting penile sensation or circulation.
4. How long to wear the Dribblestop Male Incontinence Clamp?
It can be worn safely for 24 hours, 7 days a week. If you are lacking the natural urge to relieve yourself, it is advisable to release the clamp every two to three hours to avoid overfilling the bladder. Most men will have a significant drop in urine leakage while in a horizontal position. To allow the penis a rest from the clamp you may prefer to wear a pad during bedtime hours. If is it essential to wear the clamp while sleeping, adjust the clamp to one size looser than you would normally wear during the day.
5. Is Dribblestop Clamp travel-friendly?
Yes, it is travel-friendly. The clamp has no metal parts, and will let you pass easily through airport security systems without setting off the alarm. Two clamps in the kit will also assure you have an extra clamp if one should get lost on your trip.
6. How does Dribblestop Incontinence Clamp work?
It takes very little pressure on the urethra to stop urine flow. When adjusted to a comfortable size and fit, the clamp will restrict urine flow by applying slight pressure to only the top and bottom of the penis. The Dribblestop clamp is worn just behind the head of the penis and should be comfortable but effective, and urine leakage should stop.
7. How to clean Dribblestop?
The clamps are made of plastic and are lined with medical-grade, closed-cell foam padding that will not absorb liquid. Simply hand wash with soap and warm water, rinse and towel dry. Your clamp is ready to wear again immediately.
||3? x 1.5? x 0.5? Inches
||White and Pink
||2 Per Kit