What does DR HOs Pain Therapy Package include?
- Neck Therapy Pro with Built-in Electrodes
- DR-HO'S Pain Therapy Device
- Two (2) Regular Body Pads
- Two (2) Large Body Pads
- Travel Case
- Hoodie Bag
- Spray Bottle
- Pad Placement Chart
- Owner's Manual
DR-HO'S Neck Therapy Pro TENS System Features
- Neck Pain dr ho's neck massager will provide pain relief conveniently whenever you need it, whether you are relaxing at home, during a break at your desk, or traveling
- Traditional TENS/EMS therapy uses disposable, self-adhesive electrodes that don't stick as well on the curved shape of the neck
- Neck Pain Therapy uses electrodes made with highly conductive medical fabric to provide more comfortable stimulation for the neck and shoulders
- The inner memory foam core of the Neck Pain Therapy contours to your neck and shoulders to provide amazing comfort and support
- It also has armrests to take the load off your upper shoulder muscles so they can relax and provide a hands-free operation for maximum
- DR-HO'S Neck Pain Therapy has three different massage modes. Each mode is designed with other waves and frequencies to provide professional-grade pain relief
- Numerous patterns of intermittent waves keep your body guessing and prevent treatment adaptation
- Many TENS devices have a single mode that your body can potentially adapt to, reducing overall results potential
- It has an auto-off timer. When the timer expires, the machine will shut off on its own
- The Neck Pain Therapy comes complete with gel pad attachments. This turns your neck pain pro therapy into a full-body pain relief solution , helping to treat over 20 different bodies.
When is Neck Pain Pro DR HO Therapy System used?
- Neck & shoulder tension
- Foot, ankle, knee, and hip pain
- Back pain
- Joint-related pain
- Repetitive strain injuries (R.S.I.)
- Sports-related injuries
- General aches and pain
- Nerve-related conditions
Conditions Treatable with Neck Therapy Pro
What to buy with DR HO Neck Pain Pro TENS Device
How to use DR-HO TENS Machine for Neck Pain?
- Expose skin at the back of the neck and upper shoulders. Be sure to loosen your shirt and fold the collar down, and remove metal necklaces around your neck.
- Spray 3 to 5 sprays of water onto the fabric electrodes before starting treatment. All four electrodes must be moistened to work.
- Position the dr ho's neck pain pro around your neck. Make sure the four fabric electrodes make firm contact with the bare skin on your neck and shoulders.
- Place arms through the two armrests, and pull down slightly to ensure the electrodes are pressed firmly against the bare skin on your neck and shoulders.
- Slowly turn the Intensity Dial clockwise until it clicks "on". Slowly adjust the dial to increase the intensity to the desired comfort level.
- To change the type of stimulation, press the "Mode" button to select the desired mode.
- Press the "Time" button to select 10, 20, or 40 minutes of treatment time. The device will shut off automatically once the timer has run its course.
- To continue treatment, use the Intensity Dial to turn the device "off" first, and then turn it back "on". Before continuing your treatment, always spray the fabric electrodes with water first to ensure good conduction.
What is the Pain Therapy Technology used by DR HO's Neck Pain Pro Therapy System?
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation: This pain therapy system gently stimulates nerves to help relieve pain.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation: Contracts & relaxes muscles to improve & facilitate muscle performance.
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation: Relaxes muscle spasms, helps circulation, & increases range of motion.
- Proprietary Auto-Modulating Pulse Technology: Keeps the therapy unpredictable each time!
What are the uses of DR HO Neck Massager?
DR-HO'S Neck Pain Pro Therapy is used for the following:
- Dr ho neck massager helps relieve arthritis pain
- Dr ho's neck pain pro increases circulation for quick recovery
- This neck therapy system improves shoulder muscle performance
- It helps relax muscle spasms
DR-HO Neck Therapy TENS System - FAQ
All of DR-HO;s items come with a one-year warranty and pertain to the mechanical or electrical function of an item. Regular wear and tear of an item do not count towards the warranty.