Why Choose DR-HO’S Neck Comforter?
There are many reasons why DR-HO’S Neck Comforter is the best neck traction device on the market. Not only was this device developed by Dr. Ho himself after hands on experience treating patients in his clinic, it has also been adapted to be convenient for use at-home or on-the-go. Discover what features make the DR-HO’S Neck Comforter so effective and easy-to-use.
- Quick Acting - Neck traction has been clinically observed worldwide to relieve pain and tension in the neck, shoulders and arms. Stretching of the neck and shoulders also helps improve your neck movement and allows for better posture. Most people obtain results after the first 20-minutes treatment with DR-HO’S Neck Comforter.
- Powerful - Don’t judge DR-HO’S Neck Comforter by the way it looks. It is powerful and effective, and works on the same principles as many professional traction devices. It harnesses the power of air to provide you with consistent and reliable traction for your neck and shoulders.
- Painless - With DR-HO’S Neck Comforter you are in control of how much traction/stretching you require. If you feel you have too much traction, simply turn the Slow Air Release Valve counter clockwise to deflate the Neck Comforter.
- Use As Often As You Like - Always start using DR-HO’S Neck Comforter with a gentle stretch. As your neck and shoulders begin to relax, increase the stretch to your personal comfort level. It’s common to experience results after the first 20-minutes treatment with the DR-HO’S Neck Comforter. For chronic or severe conditions, use the Neck Comforter 3 to 6 times per day, 20 to 30 minutes each time for faster and better relief. There are no chemicals or drugs involved; it is safe for long-term use even if you are on medication.
- Simple to Use - With DR-HO’S Neck Comforter, it is extremely easy to relieve your muscle tension and pain.
- Portable - DR-HO’S Neck Comforter can be fully deflated and folded to place into any carry-on luggage. You can take the Neck Comforter with you to work, travel and play.
- Always Available - DR-HO’S Neck Comforter is always there when you need it, twenty-four hours a day, every day. Use it as often as you need it. If you are currently under the care of a health professional for your muscle tensions and pains, use the Neck Comforter in between visits for continuous comfort. Neck traction is commonly used by health professionals including chiropractors, massage therapists, medical doctors, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, kinesiologists and sports trainers.
- Affordable - Dr ho neck brace is affordable, allowing you to save both time and money. You save time and money while having the assurance that the DR-HO’S Neck Comforter will always be available to give you a gentle stretch to relieve your muscle tension and pain at any time. You can use DR-HO’S Neck Comforter anywhere and for as long as you want. It will be there to provide neck traction when no one else is available. It works out to just pennies a day while providing unlimited relief.
What does DR-HO Neck Traction Device include?
- DR-HO’S Neck Comforter
- Dr. Michael Ho’s Guide to Pain Relief
- The Spinal Secrets DVD
When to use DR-HO Neck Massager?
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Headaches from neck tension
- Compressed disc (shown on x-rays)
- Numbness, weakness, cold sensation in the arms and /or hands
- Poor posture from work, aging, injuries, bad habits
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bursitis, tendonitis and osteoarthritis anywhere in the upper limbs
- Back pain
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Stress and tension
- Herniated/bulging discs
Conditions Treatable with DR-HO Neck Comforter
What to buy with Traction Device for Pain Relief?
How does the DR-HO Cervical Traction Device work?
DR-HO’S Neck Comforter was developed by Dr. Michael Ho, a Chiropractor and Acupuncturist, who helped thousands of patients from his clinic in Toronto, Canada and discovered effective solutions for the ever-present occurrence of neck pain. Patients were consistently seeking help for the tension in their neck and shoulders, as well as headaches, arm pain, and poor circulation that materialized as a result. Dr. Ho developed a device that could be easily portable and convenient, while still demonstrating innovative neck traction. Read below to learn how the DR-HO’S Neck Comforter can help alleviate painful symptoms in only 20 minutes’ time.
- Supports the Neck and Weight of the Head - The average head weighs 10 to 12 lbs and the neck and shoulder muscles work very hard to hold the head up. This repetitive use of the muscles along with daily work, physical stress, improper sleeping habits, poor posture, previous neck injuries and emotional stress can all cause neck muscles to tighten with time. When it is partially inflated, DR-HO’S Neck Comforter functions like a neck support and provides neck support to your own comfort level.
- Allows Neck Muscles to Relax - Sitting with DR-HO’S Neck Comforter for 20 minutes after fully inflating it to your comfort level allows the neck muscles to fully stretch and relax. The neck muscles are slowly elongated, which allows the pressure to be released as the weight of the head is taken off of the shoulder and neck muscles. The final result is 20 minutes of relaxation that can lead to an improved range of motion and the release of built up neck tension.
- Stretches the Neck and Shoulder Muscles - DR-HO’S Neck Comforter uses neck traction. Neck traction can stretch and relax the neck and shoulder muscles while improving the spinal posture. Neck traction can also take pressure off of the painful and stiff joints to relieve pain and improve mobility. When DR-HO’S Neck Comforter is fully inflated, it supports the weight of the head to help reduce stress on the neck and shoulders. The pressure is adjustable so you can set the stretching to your comfort level. There are no batteries, chemicals or harmful side effects. It’s portable, safe and easy to use.
- Decompresses the Spinal Disc Joints - With aging, the spinal discs can become weak and will bulge with pressure from the weight of the head and from tight neck muscles squeezing the vertebrae and disc together. The stretching that is provided by DR-HO’S Neck Comforter relieves the compressing force that weight and tension have on the spinal discs. This minimizes bulging discs that press against the nerves at the exit of the spine and can cause back pain, back spasms, pins and needles, or pain in the lower back.
- Improves Circulation - Tight neck muscles and bulging disc(s) can exert pressure on nerves and blood vessels to constrict circulation between the head, neck and arms. This can cause headaches, weakness, pain, numbness and cold sensation anywhere in the arm. DR-HO’S Neck Comforter uses neck traction to stretch the neck muscles and release the pressure that constricts this necessary blood flow. The result is improved circulation, a reduction in headaches, and the prevention of a numb, weak, and cold sensation in the arms all the way down to the hands.
How to use the Neck Comforter?
Using the DR-HO’S Neck Comforter is simple and can be done easily on-the-go and in the comfort of your own home. Just follow the below instructions and you’ll be on your way to living pain free:
- Place DR-HO’S Neck Comforter around your neck with the air pump on your left side and attach the adjustable Velcro straps.
- To inflate DR-HO’S Neck Comforter, first turn the Slow Air Release Valve, located at the Pump Bulb, clockwise to close off the valve.
- Locate the 1st Air Lock Bead at the side pocket of the black tube just above the Pump Bulb. Make sure the Air Lock Bead is inside the side pocket prior to inflating the Neck Comforter.
- Now squeeze the Pump Bulb repeatedly until the desired firmness is reached.
- Upon reaching your desired amount of inflation, squeeze the Air Lock Bead from the side pocket into the air passage and push it up so that the air does not instantly exit DR-HO’S Neck Comforter.
DR-HO Neck Comforter - FAQ