Convaid EZ Rider Wheelchair Benefits
- Easy to fold for maximal portability
- Customizable, highly durable, and convenient
- Comes with a transit option
- Upright seating
- 10° Fixed Tilt provides upright posture to enhance functional positioning
- Self-Tensio seating system
- Growth capabilities
- Comprehensive positioning options
EZ Rider Stroller Features
- Closure Bar
- Quick Release Rear Wheels (EZ12/14/16)
- Silver Powder Coated Frame
- Toggle Wheel Locks (EZ18)
- Removable Height Adjustable Swing-Away Footplates
- Transit Anchor Brackets
- 2-Point Positioning Belt
- H-Harness with Padded Covers
- 3-Pt Positioning Belt w/Depth Adjustable Crotch Strap
- Seat Depth Growth of 5"
- Foot Positioners
- Headrest Extension
- 7.5 x 2" Front, 11.5 x 2.5" Rear Solid Tire (EZ12/14/16)
- Tool-less Upholstery Removal
- One Piece Height Adjustable Push Handle (EZ12/14/16)
- Tool-less Adjustable Seat Depth
- Two Piece Push Handle (EZ18)
- Tension Adjustable Back
- 8" Front, 11" Rear Solid Tire (EZ18)
- Foot Operated Wheel Lock (EZ12/14/16)
- Zippered Pockets in Seat & Back Upholstery (Cordura Only EZ12/14/16)
- Meets or exceeds WC19 safety standards for safe transportation
- With Convertible Self-Propel Package:
- 6" Front, 8" Rear Solid Tire (EZ12/14)
- 8" Front, 8" Rear Solid Tire (EZ16/18)
Why choose EZ Rider Wheel Chair?
- activated, spring assisted wheel locks for stationary positioning
- Adjustable seat depth extends chair life for a growing child
- Built-in self-tensioning seating system increases sitting tolerance
- Removable Mag Rear Wheels allows independent mobility
- Removable adjustable swing away footplates are independently adjustable and swings away for user access and comfort
- Great for everyday use (indoor, outdoor and rugged terrain); yet still looks like a standard umbrella stroller
- Compact-folding and ultra lightweight provide for easy storage without heavy, awkward lifting
Convaid EZ Rider Transit Folding Wheelchair Optional Accessories
- Extended Headrest Cover with windows
- Extended Headrest Cover without windows
- Headrest Cover
- Mosquito Net
- Rain Cover
- Upper Extremity Support Surface Tray
- Utility Bag
- Wheelchair Travel Bag Rear Anti-Tip Tubes Caster Locks
- Mag Wheel Bag
What to buy with Wheelchairs
EZ Rider Strollers Safety Instructions
- Never leave occupi ed chair unattended
- Do not attempt to take the occupied chair up or downstairs, escalators, steep inclines, or icy or slippery surfaces
- To avoid tipping, do not overload the chair, or hang heavy items on the handles that might cause tipping.
- Be aware of newly created sharp edges.
- Frequently inspect the adjustments on the frame and the positioning accessories.
- Do not use the chair after the occupant has outgrown it.
- Do not ignore minor malfunctions and maintain the chair in good operating condition. Monitor the wheel locks (brakes) regularly and adjust as needed.
- When going up a curb or step, face the chair forward and ti lt back to lift the front wheels over the curb. Move forward and lift the rear wheels over the curb.
Convaid EZ Rider Portable Wheelchair Maintenance
The following maintenance procedures should be conducted on a regular basis: Examine your Convaid wheelchair visually from time to time for possible wear and tear. Lubricant should be applied to the frame and moving parts to maintain easy folding and adjustment.
- Tire Air Pressure: The air pressure in your tires should be checked weekly, since low air pressure may affect brake ability.
- Axles and Moving Parts: Axles and moving parts should be wiped off weekly with a slightly moist cloth, to remove dust, dirt, and mud. Apply some lubricant after each cleaning.
- Repair or replace loose, worn, bent, missing, or damaged parts before using the chair
EZ Rider Lightweight Wheelchairs User Manuals
Convaid EZ Rider Pediatric Wheelchair Specifications
|Seat Width *
|Seat Depth *
||9" - 14"
||11" - 16"
||12" - 17"
||14.5" - 19.5"
|Seat Back Height ^
|Seat to Floor
|Shoulder Strap Height
||11" - 17"
||14" - 20"
||15" - 21"
||16" - 22"
|Seat to Footplate
||3" - 20"
||3" - 21"
||3" - 22"
||3" - 22"
|Weight Capacity Regular/Transit
|Weight of Chair <>
|Push Handle Adjustment O
||29.5" - 46.5"
||29" - 47"
||28" - 45"
|* - Plus or minus .5 inches due to fabric
|<> - Weight of chair is without front rigging
|O - Adjustable push handle is not available on 18 inches models
|^ - Seat back height : (C) - Cordura upholstery
| (T) - Textilene upholstery
EZ Rider Wheelchair Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Convaid warrants to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product, that if any part thereof proves functionally defective in material or workmanship within the specified warranty period, such defective part will be repaired or replaced (at Convaids discretion) free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or (at Convaids discretion) the factory.
Warranty Period :
Frame & X-Braces: Lifetime of original retail buyer (except on Metros & C2000)
Other components : 1 year
Fabric & webbing: 1 year
Planar seat and back: 5 years for hardware, 18 months for all other components
Metro & C2000 Frame & X-Braces: 5 years
Sensiform cushion: 2 years
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse. To exercise this limited warranty, the user should first obtain a Return Authorization Number from Convaids customer service. The product must be delivered charges pre-paid (UPS recommended) to the factory or to an authorized service center, together with a copy of the original invoice, the Return Authorization Number and a written description of the problem.
This limited warranty excludes any claim for incidental or consequential damages. any implied warranty applicable is limited in duration to the duration of this written warranty. some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. there are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face thereof.