Features of Clorox Wipes
- Disinfecting Wipes: Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are proven to kill COVID-19 Virus in 15 seconds; clean and kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria with a powerful wipe
- All-Purpose Wipe: These all-purpose disposable wipes remove common allergens, germs, and messes on surfaces like kitchen counters, bathroom surfaces, etc.
- Multi-Surface Cleaner: Wipes are safe for finished wood, sealed granite, and stainless steel and on non-food-contact surfaces in the home, office, classroom, pet area, dorm, and locker room
- Disposable Wipes: This 3-pack of 75-count canisters easily dispenses disposable antibacterial wipes that come in 3 fresh, clean scents
- No Bleach: Disinfect and deodorize with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes for a bleach-free, all-in-1 cleaning alternative that’s safe to use on toys and more.
What to buy with Disinfecting Wipes
How to use Clorox Wipes?
Do not use it as a diaper or baby wipe, for personal cleansing, or for cleaning or sanitizing skin.
- To Open:
- Open lid
- Pull out wipe from the center. Wipe pops up automatically
- Close lid to retain moisture
- To Clean:
- Wipe the surface clean with this product
- Let air dry
- To Sanitize (use to sanitize/deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces):
- Wipe surface; use enough wipes for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 30 seconds
- Let surface dry.
What are the ingredients of Clorox Wipes?
n-Alkyl (C14, 60%; C16, 30%; C12, 5%; C18, 5%), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184%, n-Alkyl (C12, 68%; C14, 32%), Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184%, 99.632% Contains No Phosphorus
FAQ's on Disinfecting Wipes
- Do Clorox Disinfecting Wipes have a clear-drying formula?
Yes, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes have a unique clear-drying formula, so they are great for cleaning and disinfecting shiny surfaces like glass tables, bathroom mirrors, and metal fixtures.
- Do Clorox Disinfecting Wipes kill cold and flu viruses?
Yes. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of germs, including viruses that cause colds and flu. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are also effective against common bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella enterica, and E. coli.
- Do Disinfecting Wipes contain bleach?
No, Disinfecting Wipes are made with a bleach-free formula that’s available in different scents, so they leave a light, clean smell every time you wipe down a surface.
- Can I use Clorox Wipes as a hand wipe for personal use, and is it safe for the skin?
No. Clorox Wipes should not be used for personal cleansing. Do not use them as baby wipes.