Features of Clarke Dolomite Futura Extra Tall Walker
- Flip-up seat for greater reach
- Seat handle release to fold
- Magnetic seat latch secures against accidental closure
- Foam covered handles for comfortable grip
- Flexible and adjustable back strap
- Removable basket with carry handle
- 8” indoor-outdoor wheels
- Red curb climber on rear wheel for assist when lifting front of upright walker
Construction of Dolomite Walker
Dolomite Futura Upright UpWalkers Frame:
- The strongest frames on the market, Dolomite welds the steel frames for greater durability no weak mechanical joints.
- FuturaTall comes in a sophisticated Black-Grey color.
- The frame folds for storage and transportation.
- Handles are infinitely adjustable within a six-inch range.
- FuturaTall has a 330 lb. capacity.
- Flip-up seat gives greater walking clearance
Dolomite Futura UpWalkers Braking
- Dolomite patented braking system has adjustable tension for varied hand strength.
- Brake handles have a wide flange and large loops for hand positioning.
- A stainless steel brake located within the fork gives you years of service. Push downward to set a parking brake while seated.
- Accessory slow down brakes provide additional tension on the wheels for hilly terrain or for assistance while gait training
What to buy with Dolomite FuturaTall Extra Tall Walker
How to use Clarke Dolomite Futura Walker?
For walking position
- Hold the rollator in the push handles, press downwards on the push handles when you have all four wheels on the ground, alt. press the seat downwards.
- A clear sound indicates the correct position.
Folding the Rollator
- Lift up/loosen the safety latch
- Lift the handles in order to fold the walker into folded position
Adjusting the handle height
- For adjustment; Loosen the wring, adjust the handle to suitable height and tighten the wring properly.
- When standing behind the walker with flat shoulders adjust handles to be at the same height as the users wrists.
- Therapist may suggest different heights depending on specific need of the client.
- If the user unconsciously tends to adjust the height adjustment handles, for safety reason the handles should be tightened with a socket head wrench.
Adjustment of the Braking effect
- For desirable braking strength, adjust the brake wire with suitable tools (not included).
- The wire can be adjusted in two places - above under the brake handle or below above the brake clamp.
- The brake handle must be in neutral position. Loosen the locking nut and turn the hexagon nipple counter clockwise in order to increase the braking effect.
- The distance between the brake clamp and the wheel should be 2 mm. Tighten the locking nut again to fixate the new adjstment.
- Check the braking effect by engaging the parking brake and check that the wheel cant rotate.
Using the handbrake
- Pull both brakes upwards to brake.
Using the Parking Brake
Clarke Dolomite Futura Extra Tall 4-Wheel Walker User ManualClarke Dolomite Futura Brochure
- Press down carefully for parking brake.
- A clear sound is heard when the brake is placed in correct position.
- Always place both brakes in parking position.
- Pull upwards to loosen the brake
How to care and maintain Dolomite Futura UpWalkers?
To ensure good performance and safety you should regularly check that the following is carried out
- Clean the rollator with solvent-free household cleaner. Keep the wheels clean
- Ensure that screws and adjustments are properly tightened
- Immediately contact the nearest dealer if a fault should appear
- Never use a defective walker. Do not attempt repairs yourself
- Verify brake operation. If brake adjustment is required, see section 3.6 in the user manual
- If hand grips are loose Do not use the rollator. Change hand grips according to the service instructions which can be obtained from your Invacare representative
- Periodically inspect the castors tightness, wear and damage
- Make sure that the wheels are free of hair, lint and other debris
After Use Disposal
When the product can no longer be used, it and its accessories, as well as the packaging material, should be sorted in the correct way. The individual parts can be separated and handled according to the list specification
Product Life Cycle
The expected product life cycle of this product is 5 years when used in accordance with safety instructions, maintenance intervals and correct use, stated in this manual. The effective product life cycle can vary according to frequency and intensity of use.Waranty:
- We supply a 2 year guarantee from the date of delivery.
- Damage caused by wear to items such as wheels, handles and brakes is not covered by the guarantee.
- Damage that arises due to abnormal use is excluded.
- Damage caused by users who weigh more than 150 kg (Futura).
Clarke Dolomite Futura Four Wheel Walker Specifications
|Particulars||Futura Tall Walker|
|Product Weight||25 lbs|
|Outside Packaging||39" x 12" x 25"|
|Weight Capacity||330 lbs|
|Width Between Arms/Handles||16.75"|
|Height Seat to Floor||27.5"|
|Dimensions (Folded)||44.25" x 25.5" x 12.5"|