- BPI Sports Best BCAA W/Energy Dietary Supplement provides Energy: It has a blend of L-tyrosine, green tea extract, caffeine anhydrous and Alpha GPC supplies the energy infusion that help improves alertness and focus
- Lean Muscle: BCAAs are the building blocks of protein and therefore, muscle. Supplementing with BCAAs supports muscle growth and helps prevent muscle breakdown
- Recovery: BCAAs are also an integral part of the repair and recovery process
- Performance: BCAAs are broken down for energy in the skeletal muscle. This extra energy may increase endurance for better athletic performance
- Accelerates Recovery:It is infused with the BCAAs leucine, isoleucine, and valine that help to optimize muscle recovery so you can train hard, day after day
- Lean Muscle Building:Combines the same branched chain amino acids found in the popular Best BCAA – with an added punch of energy for improved lean muscle building.
- Increase Alertness:Proprietary blend of L-Tyrosine, Green Tea Extract (leaf), Caffeine Anhydrous, and Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (Alpha GPC) supplies the energy infusion that helps improve alertness and can assist in better focus.
- Take 1 serving (1 scoop)
- Mix in 8oz of cold water
- During the day or 15-20 minutes prior to exercise
Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Keep this product and all supplements out of the reach of children.
- Branched-chain Amino Acids (BCAAs):
- The BCAAs leucine, isoleucine and valine help improve muscle recovery, lean muscle building, promote athletic performance and increase protein synthesis. Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology is a bond of these three aminos that may act as a better transport vehicle for optimized absorption.
- Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that is an important component in the production of several important brain chemicals including epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine.
- Green Tea:
- This natural source of caffeine provides a smooth, clean burst of energy and focus.
- Improved blood flow to increase nitric oxide levels and muscle pumps, to promote endurance and performance.
- Caffeine Anhydrous:
- Caffeine Anhydrous provides you with long-lasting energy paired with enhanced focus and alertness.
- Alpha GPC:
- An advanced Nootropic and the most effective source of choline. Choline increase acetylcholine in the brain, which is responsible for every cognitive function.