Why to choose Echo Care Breathing Exercise Device?
- It offers two functions: resistance training on inhale and resistance training on exhale.
- As both an inspiratory and expiratory muscle trainer it can be set to 5 different levels of resistance, offering exceptional and unmatched strength and conditioning that can be adjusted and increased over time.
- In addition, the Live, Love, Breathe Lung Trainer includes 3 separate mouth pieces of vary size and dimensions, giving the user the option to choose which fits them best.
Master the Flow Of Oxygen And Carbon Dioxide
- The Live, Love, Breathe Intercostal and Diaphragm Trainer/Exerciser helps you focus on building strength in these two critical muscle groups, allowing easier breathing and oxygenation.
Therapy Made Easy
- It improves Asthma, COPD, CHF, dysphagia, or neuromuscular disease like dysphagia, peak cough flow, laryngeal function, QOL, vent weaning, or speech and swallowing performance, then the Live, Love Breath Intercostal and Diaphragm Trainer/Exerciser are here to help.
Updated design with easy-to-turn knobs
- It is designed with extended knobs with groves built in them, meant to be turned with your interdigit folds (the space between your fingers) and not the tip.
What to buy with Respiratory Training Device
How to use Blue Echo Care Respiratory Training Device?
- Turn the Inhale (on the left) and the Exhale (on the right) knobs to the desired resistance strength; 1 being the easiest, 6 being the hardest. If you're visually impaired, we have you covered. The numbers on the knobs are raised with 1 line equaling 1, 2 lines equaling 2 and so on.
- For the first week, spend 10 minutes using your Live, Love, Breathe Lung Exerciser daily, 6 days a week. For the second week, increase this to 2 times daily. It will take up to 4 weeks to start seeing results as the blood flow increases and your Diagram and Intercostal Muscles develop.
- When finished, remove your mouthpiece and wash.
Blue Echo Care Respiratory Muscle Training Device
- Remove your mouthpiece and wash the parts of your lung exerciser in warm water with soap or vinegar.
- Let air dry.
- Wash your mouthpiece after every use and the body of your Live, Love, Breathe Lung Exerciser every day.
- Wash your mouthpiece in a dishwasher but not the body of the device. Do not boil the components.
Blue Echo Care Respiratory Muscle Training Devices FAQs
How often do I need to use The Respiratory Muscle Training Device?
For the first week, spend 10 minutes and for the second week, increase this to 2 times daily. It will take up to 4 weeks to start seeing results.
When should you stop using Respiratory Training Device?
If you feel any difficulty, consult your doctor immediately. The doctor may ask you to stop the treatment for some time. When you re start the Respiratory Device, The doctor may ask you to reduce the resistance setting.
Is it safe to share The Respiratory Muscle Training Device?
No, it is not recommended to share the Respiratory Muscle Training Device with anybody.