MedCline Shoulder Sleep Pillow Features
- Symmetrical design for right- or left-side sleeping: The patented arm pocket at the top of the Sleep System is symmetrical so that you can sleep comfortably on your right or left side. The Therapeutic Body Pillow can be used with the long limb in front of you or behind you, depending on what you find to be more comfortable.
- Flexible arm positions: The flexible design allows you to position your arm however you normally would, either out straight onto the bed surface or tucked up under the Body Pillow. This flexibility gives you the freedom to find a posture that’s most comfortable to you while enjoying shoulder pain relief while you sleep.
- Simply fluff, let breathe, and you are ready for sleep: Components are compressed for shipping. Once decompressed, fluff the body pillow and insert pillow vigorously to help regain shape. MedCline can be slept on immediately but can take 72+ hours for any residual "new memory foam" smells to dissipate. Foam typically takes about 30 nights to break in and meld to your body.
- Allow for break-in time: It may also take you some time to experiment to find what’s most comfortable for your specific shoulder injury. Keep an eye out for helpful videos that we will send via email after your new system arrives. Also, feel free to contact our team of Sleep Specialists if you have any questions during your adjustment period
- Comes with a complete set of removable, washable cases: All components of our shoulder sleeping pillow system come with removable, washable cases installed. Additional cases are available for purchase.
Now with gel-infused foam
End worsening symptoms
Benefits of MedCline Shoulder Pillow
- 95% of MedCline users report better sleep
- Gel-infused foam for cooling comfort
- Three-component sleep system
- Eliminates the need to stack pillows at night
- More effective than stand-alone side sleeping pillows or bed wedges
- Symmetrical design for right-or left-side sleeping
- Flexible Arm positions
- Nightly use may keep symptoms from getting worse
- Offers natural relief without medication
- Perfect solution for non-surgical relief
How does it works?
Patented arm pocket allows your arm to rest comfortably without having it falling asleep or triggering shoulder pain.
Elevates your upper body at a 10° angle to take the pressure off of your downside arm and shoulder.
Allows for both left and right-side sleeping with flexible arm positions so you can comfortably sleep on either side with the same shoulder relief benefits.
When to use this system?
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Arm falling asleep at night
- Nerve impingement
- Post-surgical recovery
- General shoulder pain
Frequently Bought Together
How to use MedCline Shoulder Relief Wedge and Body Pillow?
Setup and Assembly
- Place the Base Wedge on either side of the bed.
- Place the Insert Pillow into the inner cavity of the Base Wedge.
- Place the Body Pillow on top and in the center of the Base Wedge.
Note: MedCline LP can be used with a variety of pillow types. Some users find that using their own, familiar pillow is a good alternative as they are getting used to the new sleep position.
- Insert your downside arm into the space between the Insert Pillow and the Base Wedge.
- Lie down while allowing your elbow to descend and ultimately rest on the bed surface. Once your body has settled, your downside arm and shoulder should no longer be supporting your weight.
- The Insert Pillow is designed to move within the cavity of the Base Wedge. Move to add support where you need it.
- Ensure that your arm is straight down inside the pocket so there is no pressure on your armpit or underside of your downside arm. You may need to scoot up the incline to accomplish this.
- Like any new sleeping arrangement, some time may be required to get used to MedCline LP. Try various positions until 5 you are comfortable and able to relax.
- Find a comfortable position for your hands and arms using either 6 position a or b shown below:
- (a.) This position is recommended, if you find yourself sliding down or if your hand falls asleep in position b.
- (b.) This position is recommended, if you have longer arms or otherwise feel restricted in position a.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a bad pillow or stacking pillows cause shoulder pain?
Yes. According to the National Sleep Foundation, a pillow that lacks support for the head and neck can trigger new or exacerbate existing shoulder pain. Stacking pillows can also be problematic as the pillows shift during the night and can also cause neck pain due to awkward pillow placements. The MedCline Shoulder Relief System provides head and neck support specifically designed for shoulder pain relief. The stuffing of the Therapeutic Body Pillow is adjustable so that stuffing can be moved around to provide more or less support to find ideal comfort. The smaller Insert Pillow within the patented arm pocket can also be adjusted and moved around within the pocket for optimal support. Finally, the three-component system does not shift around as you sleep, which allows for all-night support and comfort.
How effective at reducing pain is the MedCline Shoulder Pain Relief System?
95% of MedCline Shoulder Pain Relief System users report a better night’s sleep.How effective at reducing pain is the MedCline Shoulder Pain Relief System? 95% of MedCline Shoulder Pain Relief System users report a better night’s sleep.
How do I clean it?
The system includes a removable and washable cover for the inclined wedge pillow. The body pillow and arm pocket can be spot cleaned with a mild detergent.