Features of Always Discreet Incontinence Underwear
- Absorbent incontinence underwear that always ships discreetly
- Super absorbent core turns liquid to gel for dry protection
- RapidDry protection helps lock away your heaviest bladder leaks or overactive bladder
- 360° FormFit design fits close to your body and smoothly under clothes, unlike bulky adult diapers
- Exclusive OdorLock Technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuously
- Form-fitting design hugs your curves and offers a soft fabric that feels and looks like regular underwear
What to buy with Always Discreet
1. To Use: Bow indicates front. Step in / Slip off
2. To Dispose: Do not flush
Bladder control problems may be treated medically. Please consult your physician for professional advice.
Warning: Like most articles of clothing, underwear can burn if exposed to flame or another source of ignition. To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children.
How Does Always Discreet Incontinence Underwear Work?
Gives you a dry feeling
This super absorbent underwear has RapidDry technology to help lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds, covering you from back to front.
Keeps wetness away from edges
Always Discreet Underwear features Double LeakGuards, which help stop leaks where they happen most.
Neutralizes odors instantly and continuously, and features a light scent for additional freshness.
With 360° FormFit design for a smooth and comfortable fit, you’ll be able to walk with poise while wearing discreet, amazing protection.
Always Discreet Underwear on FAQs
Can Always Discreet absorb pee?
Always Discreet Pull-Up Underwear for Women is designed specifically for women who struggle with Light Bladder Leakage or Urinary Incontinence. Wear with confidence knowing you are protected with the Always Discreet LeakGuard design.
What is the difference between Always Discreet Underwear and Always Discreet Boutique?
Always Underwear, Discreet Boutique provides some additional features, such as the core, closer fit, different colors, and different patterns at the waistband, as well as a new blend of breathable materials. Both work very well for women in need of pull-ups that feel and look like underwear but offer maximum protection and security.
Can you use Always Incontinence Underwear for periods?
You can use Always Discreet Pull-Up Underwear, Maximum, for your incontinence needs. Always offers pads specifically designed for period protection, as pull-up underwear isn’t typically necessary for regular menstruation.
Always Incontinence Underwear Reviews