Features of Medline Knockdown Bath Bench With Arms & Back
- Medline Knockdown Shower Chair is ideal for patients who need extra support when getting on and off the bench
- Padded hand-grip for comfort also reduces slipping
- White in color
- Seat height is adjustable in 1" increments from 16" - 21"
- Seat dimensions: 13-1/2" x 16"
- No Tools for Assembly
- Supports weight up to 350 lbs.
Knockdown Bath Bench Contents
- 2 aluminum main frames
- 4 aluminum extension legs
- 2 aluminum backrest frames
- 2 padded arm rests
- 4 long hand screws and 5 short hand screws
- 1 curved washer
What to buy with Bath Bench
How to use Bath Bench with Arms & Back?
Knockdown Bath Bench Assembly
- Place the seat bench upside down on the top of a raised flat surface Insert the main frame with "A" imprinted on it into the indentation on the underside of the bench with and "A" imprinted on it
- Insert the main frame with "B" imprinted on it, into the indentation on the underside of the bench with a "B" imprinted on it
- Secure the Center cross section using the curved washer and a shorthand screw.
- Place the backrest frames across mainframes.
- Insert a longhand screw through each end of the backrest frame and mainframe.
- Insert a leg extension piece on all four legs of the mainframe.
- Depress the push button and adjust each leg extension to the same height on all four legs of the mainframe.
- Check that all push buttons fully protrude from the mainframe. Stand the chair upright.
- Attach the backrest to the backrest tubes with four shorthand screws. Insert an armrest on each side of the seat bench.
- Ensure the curved bar of the armrest extends outward from the bench.
- Depress the push button and check that the push button protrudes fully.
How to adjust the Knockdown Shower Bench With Arms to the proper height while standing in front of the assembled bench?
- As if preparing to sit, the back of the user's knees should touch the seat bench. This should allow the user's feed to be firmly on the floor while properly seated.
- Adjust the leg extensions as needed by depressing the push buttons.
- Please check that the push button protrudes fully and that all leg extensions are adjusted to the same height.
Medline Knockdown Bath Bench with Arms User Manual
Maintenance of Medline Bath Bench with Arms and Back
- Ensure that all four tips rest evenly on the floor
- Inspect the medline bath bench for damaged or loose components and ensure that all parts are secure
- Check that all four legs are adjusted evenly
- Check the tips on the leg extensions for rips, cracks, or wear, and check the bench and backseat for cracks or ruptures in the plastic
- Do not use medline knockdown bath bench with arms if any of these are noted
- Clean with regular household cleaning products
- Use a nonabrasive cleaner with warm water
- Do not use abrasive powders or scouring paths
- Check to ensure that all screws joints and fittings on the backbench are tight
- When using the backrest, ensure the bench remains balanced
- Excessive twisting or turning while seated on the bench may cause a loss of balance and damage to the product
- Check tips for rips, cracks or wears if these conditions exist, do not use the backbench and replace the tips immediately
- Check the bench for cracks or ruptures in the plastic
- Check that all push buttons are fully protruded from the main frame through the leg extensions and are properly engaged
- Ensure all four legs are adjusted evenly and are free of any obstructions prior to use
- When transferring in and out of unit, evenly distribute weight between the arm supports
- Do not place medline knockdown bath bench with arms on uneven surfaces
- Do not use if wobbly, unstable or not level
- Do not exceed user weight capacity of 350 pounds or 159 kilograms
- Do not stand on the bath bench
- Do not twist or turn while sitting on the bath bench. This may cause damage to the frame
- Do not use the bath bench for anything but its intended purpose
- Do not adjust the leg extensions while seated on the bench
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
FAQs About Medline Bath Bench
What is the weight capacity of Knockdown Bath Bench?
This Bath chair supports up to 350 lbs of weight
What is the material of Medline Knockdown bath Bench?
This bath chair is made with aluminum material and is rust-free.
Who can use the shower chair?
Sometimes, due to an injury, handicap or just age getting in and out of the bath can become a difficult and potentially hazardous experience. In such cases, you can use the shower chair to shower without strain or undue effort.
Specifications of Bath Bench With Arms and Back
||16" - 21"
||13.5" - 16"