- Compass Hardware:
- Fully adjustable for height, depth and angle of recline
- Requires only 1.5" of space on each cane for mounting purposes
- All adjustments can be made while the user is seated in the wheelchair, eliminating the need for multiple transfers during the fitting process
- Quick-release feature allows backrest to be removed vertically within seconds
- Hardware may be installed within minutes and fits 3/4", 7/8" and 1" tubing
- Positive locking feature for angle rotation
- Moldable Support:
- A moldable center section allows precise contours for any spinal curvature. This offers increased support and comfort to accommodate lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis need.
- Inner top zipper allows moldable stays to be removed - molded - replaced without having to remove the foam and cover from the backrest. All done while the user is seated.
- Moldable aluminum stays are offset from the center, removing pressure points from the spine and allowing for more aggressive molding to either side to support a rotated back.
- Cover Washing Instructions:
- All Comfort Company covers, should be washed on cold or warm cycle using any common laundry detergents. Once cover has been washed, please hang dry damp cover.
- If the cover cannot be removed: Spray and wipe with any household or commercial disinfectant, cleaner, or anti bacterial spray. It is recommended that any cleaners, or disinfectant be wiped away with a “water only” damp cloth afterwards.